Content & Copywriting
Duration: 6months | Freelance
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Ourclient, a well-known Ad Agency, is seeking a Copywriter tojoin their team on a freelance basis!
You will becomfortable across channels that may include digital, print, video – anddemonstrate strong conceptual thinking, presentation skills, and a desire toproblem-solve.
• Writing creative,compelling and strategically sound copy for a range of brand assets, includingprint materials, responsive websites, email templates, digital media, and shortform video (storyboarding), as well as creative concepting for brands,including new product launches and initiatives.
• Demonstrate comfort with clinical information and ability to turn “thescience” into an engaging brand story
• Attend internal and client meetings and persuasively present work with clearrationale and ability to digest and adapt work to client feedback
• Adhere to creative and strategic mandatories set forth by client and creativebrief
• Collaborate with art directors to develop creative concepts andexecutions
• Work closely with account team and project management to guide projects tocompletion
• Work with production team and freelancers to provide detailed direction
• Accurately reference and annotate materials for MLR submissions
• Attend MLR meetings when necessary
• Be an advocate for excellence across client work
• Mentor junior creatives
• Contribute to a team-focused culture of collaboration and transparentcommunication
• Continually evolve skills and keep apprised of advances and industry trends
• Familiarity withSEO and social media content strategy a plus.
• Background insocial media and content strategy
• Someone who cancome in and help with strategy and help with best overall practices
• BA withcommunications/writing focus or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated promotional copywriting skills, with in-market portfoliosamples.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Desktop Publishing Tools