Corporate Buying Market Research Manager
Full Time I Corporate Buying Market Research Manager I MUST HAVE AGENCY EXPERIENCE
Our Amazing Award -Winning Food Retailer is seeking an experienced: Corporate Buying Marketing Research Manager
This position is ONSITE in just outside Aurora. Salary is $111K + full benefits,
Here are what you will be doing!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop team through delegation and supervision of work--You will have 2-3 direct reports!
- Leverage shopper insights, market data and internal data to guide category assortment decisions, merchandising opportunities and marketing programs
- Marketing liaison for corporate buying team, leading coordination of communication as related to market research and analytics initiatives
- Manage process of analyzing competitive data as well as competition program including ad hoc requests as well as regular updates on competition advertising, initiatives, etc.
- Develop, recommend, execute and present qualitative and quantitative market research programs
- Oversee regular research programs such as tracking consumer brand sentiment as well as ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis
- Manage portion of the annual marketing budget as well as overseeing proper cost control on miscellaneous research programs
- Oversee analysis on companywide initiatives yielding actionable insights such as ROI and sales/customer count growth
- Maintain positive relationships with internal personnel and external suppliers/vendors
- Analyze work procedures with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness
- Skill Requirements
- Strong track record of leading, mentoring and developing a team to ensure an efficient and cooperative working environment(Min 3 years’ experience)
- Strategic and critical thinker with high emphasis in accuracy and urgency
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across many levels of a business
- Effective organization skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to prepare executive level recommendations and reports
- Demonstrates initiative and cooperation
- Ability to negotiate and form consensus among various parties
- Exhibits advanced skill level with Excel (including VBA), Access, and PowerPoint, as well as experience with SQL queries and an understanding of SSRS reporting to support data management, report creation and analytics preferred
Please apply with your most up to date resume, salary expectations, and when you're able to start your next job!