Corporate Buying Merchandising Manager
Our Amazing Award -Winning Food Retailer is seeking an experienced Corporate Buying Merchandising Manager
This position is ONSITE in just outside Aurora. MAX Salary is $81K + full benefits,
Here are what you will be doing!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and develop team through delegation and supervision of work
- Maintain positive relationships with internal personnel and external suppliers/vendors
- Analyze work procedures with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness
- Develop a process to Analyze ALDI store layouts and improve profitability
- Utilize Nielsen’s Spaceman software to maintain planograms of ALDI store layout
- Review and analyze planogram performance and space allocations to create proposals for executives
- Ensure all floorplans and merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient, customer focused and appropriate in terms of product mix, style and the trading environment of ALDI stores
- Skill Requirements
- Strong track record of leading, mentoring and developing a team to ensure an efficient and cooperative working environment
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across many levels of the business
- Strategic and critical thinker with high emphasis in accuracy and urgency
- Ability to interpret and prepare executive level recommendations based on analytical and data-driven reports
- Demonstrates initiative and cooperation
- Effective organization skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Knowledge of merchandising practices, retail/CPG preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and Floor planning software.
- Experience with Nielsen’s Spaceman software or similar merchandising software
You must apply with your most up to date resume, salary expectations and availability to start your next position.