Corporate Buying Senior Market Research and Analytics Analyst
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading research initiatives to analyze market level data, planning, and forecasting. You would also be responsible for performing financial analysis, including ROI and sales count growth.
• Manage all aspects of research initiatives to analyze market level data, planning, and forecasting to provide recommendations
• Perform financial analysis on company initiatives, including ROI and sales and customer count growth and present updates on KPIs
• Forecast quarterly and annual profits, lead data science and open source coding, and generate comprehensive executive level reports
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, remain current of emerging industry trends, and provide key recommendations
• Forecasting experience for quarterly and annual profits
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
• Must have car