Corporate Care Escalation Specialist
Our client is a well-known communications company presenting revolutionary broadband services and secure networking solutions. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the Customer Sales and Support teams to monitor the voice, email, and chat channels. You would also closely interact with Supervisors and Managers to ensure that all department KPIs are managed effectively.
• Take ownership in supporting Customer Care Representatives in their service, billing, and account management while troubleshooting customer and technical issues
• Oversee and ensure that all department KPIs are managed effectively while monitoring ticket queues to ensure that problems are being tended to in a timely manner
• Strong ability to provide excellent customer service with proven communication skills via phone, email, and chat communication platforms
• Solid understanding and proficiency in high-speed data and internet services
• 2+ years’ experience in customer service, technical support, and/or corporate escalation services
• Ability to work non-standard shift hours that could include occasional Saturday shifts
• Ability to work independently to resolve customer concerns and/or issues
• Coaching and/or supervisory experience