Corporate Comms Intranet Manager, Freelance
Company Overview: Our client is an iconic beauty brand offering the most coveted makeup, skincare, and beauty tools. Their on trend, forward-thinking, and chic products create top beauty looks seen on fashion runways and beauty trendsetters alike.
Position Overview: The Corporate Comms Intranet Manager will be responsible for managing and growing our client's corporate intranet community of 12K+ employees across the United States. This role will support the Internal Communications team, key internal stakeholders and content contributors craft an exceptional and engaging experience for all employees- from user data analysis all the way through the implementation of fresh strategies for keeping the intranet engaging and up-to-date.
Content & Community Management
- Create & execute strategies for ensuring the intranet becomes an active, reliable and strategic source of information and tools for all employees.
- Lead the development, coordination, production, editing, proofing and delivery of digital content aimed at growing the internal community
- Cultivate relationships with key internal influencers and community members
- Review user analytics and craft digital performance reports that analyze metrics, evaluate strategic campaign success, and identify optimization opportunities to grow our user community
Governance / Training
- Manage and enforce intranet governance plan- including processes for onboarding and off-boarding content contributors, content management & archiving, and technical issues/support
- Develop a training program to on-board non-Internal Communications to the platform CMS
- Train & support content producers across various departments, assisting with overall content strategy and mentoring where necessary
- Work with internal contacts and vendor to resolve issues and ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the intranet
- 1-3 years of experience working in Corporate Communications
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Content production and strategy experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of social software and other web-based technologies