Corporate Communications & PR
Our client is a leading communications agency for a diverse portfolio of well-known brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach builds communities and presents unparalleled results.
In this role, you would help develop and implement internal and external communications plans. You would compose and edit various communications materials, such as blog posts, press releases, and memos.
• Develop comprehensive marketing campaigns to promote HR, community engagement, and volunteering and health and wellness initiatives for internal and external objectives
• Support the creative team by leading story development and execution for internal and external communication plans
• Generate exceptional PR coverage, including editorial, features, and brand-building spreads; develop and manage PR programs
• Ensure accuracy and consistency for all aspects of the social media strategy; create and implement publicity plans
• Manage and monitor budgets; ensure all campaigns remain within budget and advise on budgetary status
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and social platforms
• Understanding of PR tools, such as Agility and Business Wire a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus