Corporate Communications Specialist
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge healthcare services. Their revolutionary, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing internal communication assets to support various initiatives. You would be responsible for composing newsletters, corporate emails, and presentations and supporting planning and coordination activities.
• Research, compose, edit, and publish content aligned with the company’s guidelines and assist with implementing communication strategies from senior leadership
• Work key stakeholders to develop strategies to support key initiatives; manage focus groups and/or governance meetings
• Lead the creation of various visual assets, including video; create and edit presentations and implement high-level communications plans
• Deliver high-quality SharePoint and web tool-related assets; remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ communications/web content experience