Corporate Email Marketing Specialist
Our client is a well-known company presenting effortless excursions to explore your city like no other. With their innovative, dynamic, and fun approach, you can seamlessly enjoy your next adventure.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing marketing strategy in collaboration with cross-functional teams. You would build and execute campaigns and measure success through data analysis.
- Create campaign components, such as distribution databases, data segmentation rules, campaign documents, forms, and reports
- Manage HTML documents and email databases; develop campaigns using built-in features of the messaging application; launch live email campaigns
- Produce and analyze performance data, develop reports, and ensure distribution to necessary team leads in specified timeframes
- Maintain email calendars with accurate dates and email content, including scheduling data transfers, creative hand offs, and quality control planning
- Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide innovative recommendations to drive business across digital messaging channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ email marketing experience
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, and Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Salesforce and other email marketing software