Digital Marketing Jobs
Corporate - Global Brand Manager
Global Corporate Brand Manager
Temp-to-Hire or long-term contract
Potential to become staff position in Q1 of 2021
To qualify for this role, you must have significant experience developing campaigns soup-to-nuts, including messaging, identity, governance and implementation. Ideally, you've overseen integrating mergers and acquisitions.
This is NOT a product marketing role, this is corporate brand - the whole enchilada!
In collaboration with the VP, Brand, Content + Digital Marketing, the Global Brand Manager is responsible for the development and socialization of the brand framework.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a strategic thinker and knows and can articulate the links between brand strategy and business strategy
• Be experienced in M+A brand integration strategy and implementation
• Be experienced in translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies and aligning the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics.
• Be an avid, innovative creative to see beyond the now to drive longevity in the brand’s visual identity.
• Be familiar with developing a socialization framework to effectively implement a new brand.
• Be data-driven and analytical, knowing the right KPIs to tell the story of progress and to have the ability to quickly course-correct when necessary. (Analyzing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted customer insights)
• Be a team player and a LEADER. They will need to know when to flex and when to stand firm on all things brand.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years of brand management in an agency or corporate environment (plus if associated with brand transformation projects, especially in a B2B SaaS environment)
• Strong understanding of brand frameworks/methodology and change management
• Excellent understand of the full marketing mix
• Has a working knowledge of creative development mindsets and has experience in working with driven creatives
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience (marketing, brand, campaign management, or related field)