Our client is one of the largest retail stores in America, with its flagship located in the heart of NYC. They sell everything from men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, beauty and home goods. Known for their niche in popular culture and their diversity of merchandise – our client is one of the most recognizable stores around the world.
In this role you will be serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notify company personnel of visitor’s arrival; maintain security, telecommunications system and mail service.
- Welcomes visitors by offering them beverages and any additional services as needed
- Maintain building security by following procedures with visitors, ensuring no walk ins unannounced or unaccompanied by someone on the crew
- Answer the telephone and direct caller to appropriate crew member
- Provides callers with information such as a company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information
- Take and retrieve messages for various staff members
- Must be friendly and polite at all times
- Must be self-motivated with good organizational skills
- Have excellent telephone skills regarding directing caller to appropriate associates
- Conduct self with professionalism when speaking with visitors, answering the phone and accomplishing tasks at the front desk
- Strong people skills