Our client is one of the largest retail stores in America, with its flagship located in the heart of NYC. They sell everything from men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, beauty and home goods. Known for their niche in popular culture and their diversity of merchandise – our client is one of the most recognizable stores around the world.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for the office. You will need to create a welcoming environment by meeting and greeting visitors.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Maintains phones and reception email by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Reception experience
- Be able to handle multi-phone lines
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook)