Cosmetic Production Manager-West LA, CA
PRODUCTION MANAGER NEEDED FOR A FAST GROWING AND HOT COLOR COSMETIC COMPANY IN WEST LOS ANGELES.
In this position you will need to provide operational leadership and direction for the company. To oversee all activities related to product execution and timelines, planning, quality assurance, regulatory and setting up the best practices for all vendors. To ensure all new products meet the launch deadlines and that we are introducing high quality innovative products that function and perform at the highest level.
1. Work with PD and planning to finalize timelines, budgets and proper execution for each new product launch.
2. Work with current manufacturers and build and develop new vendors
3. Develop Standards for Vendor Quality Control
4. Work with regulatory and set up a more stream lined process and to ensure international formula and label compliance
5. Work with cross functional teams on a weekly basis to ensure products are adhering to critical milestones and to adapt to any last minute changes
6. Identify, manage and communicate on a weekly basis, to the team the status of production and any critical issues
7. Set up proper manufacturing procedures with new vendors including quality control standards
8. Verify all claims and set up proper testing procedures
9. Review existing products and new products COG for cost saving opportunities
10. Approve all BOM
11. Source and develop all sample opportunities including Birchbox and Ipsy. Create tracking system to meet the appropriate deadlines.
12. Partner with finance to create systematic measurement tools that will monitor the success of new products