Cosmetics Company looking for a Graphic Designer with Packaging Experience
Cosmetic company that is rapidly expanding and looking for a strong creative talent that will apply their trendsetting design eye to a broad range of projects from packaging and product design to in-store fixtures and displays and much more. We are looking for a designer with attention to detail and extensive experience in print and CPG packaging, with the ability to ideate and execute complex designs from concept to production-ready. Our ideal candidate has strong problem-solving skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, always-evolving environment.
In order to be successful in the position, the following outcomes should be achieved:
• Self-motivated and able to follow-through on assignments under the direction of staff manager, lead, or senior designer.
• Responsible for supporting the creative development and production of print and digital advertising, social marketing, web design and corporate communications collateral.
• Understand brand guidelines be able to apply established standards and formats when necessary.
• Strong problem-solving skills and great communicator.
• Work well independently and within a collaborative team-setting and fast-paced environment
Responsibilities: • Produce high-quality, on-brand and beautifully executed work, staying aware of current design trends and best practices
• Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to develop and execute marketing and promotional merchandising materials, such as packaging, marketing collateral, and print ads.
• Responsible for completion of every step from concept through production with strong skills in archive maintenance.
• Create graphic layouts for internal and external presentations, such as visual design concepts, brochures, booklets, mailers, emails, digital ads and other collateral for in-store and social media
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Image manipulation/retouch and color correction skills as needed
• Participate in brainstorming during meetings by providing solution oriented creative ideas
• Prepare files for offset and digital printing; expertise in pre-press and print production is required
Email your resume and portfolio today!