Costing Tech Assistant
Los Angeles based client is looking for a Costing Tech Assistant to join their Costing Tech team. The right candidate will be in charge of uploading information into the PLM system and responsible for logging all line and special project samples (i.e. tagging/picturing). In addition, candidate will be working closely with our import and domestic production teams as well as our design/sales teams to complete costing projects by analyzing and compiling completed garment information (including: trim, fabric, send outs, etc.).
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience as Costing Tech Assistant
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated team player.
• Have excellent communication skills/follow up ability as well as a strong sense of urgency.
• Knowledge of fabric/trim and garment construction is a must.
• Computer literate, proficient in Excel and Outlook, knowledge of the A2000 PLM system is a plus.
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.