Our client is an international high-end beauty brand, specializing in naturally derived skincare. Their technologically advanced, finest ingredients, and innovative approach presents effortless luxury and enables every individual to feel their most beautiful.
In this position, you would manage the brand’s counter at a luxury retailer and collaborate with the store’s management and the brand’s management. You would also oversee recruitment, selection, retention, new hire orientation, and sales.
• Establish and achieve forecasted sales targets weekly and monthly; develop and implement action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment
• Recruit, interview, and retain top consultant talent; manage the orientation process and train consultants
• Establish and maintain strong customer relationship to encourage lifetime loyalty; provide product insight and recommendations; remain in contact with clients
• Partner with the Counter/Market Education Manager to create and execute a comprehensive development plan for each team member
• Execute counter merchandising guidelines; hold team meetings for on-going communication; foster a collaborative environment and inspire the team
• Possess strong selling, planning, and communication skills
• Management experience a plus
• Consultant, Beauty Advisor, or counter management experience for the brand preferred