Our client is a top beauty brand creating the latest makeup, skincare, and fragrance must-haves. Their on-trend, innovative, and high-quality products empower you to feel your most beautiful and embrace your individuality every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing support for the creative team and serving as the key contact for the team. You would also be responsible for working with various internal and external partners, including Designers, Copywriters, and Creative and Associate Directors.
• Provide support for the creative team, serve as the key contact for the team, and coordinate with internal and external partners
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Designers, Copywriters, and Creative and Associate Directors
• Oversee purchase orders and invoices in the SAP system for the creative team and ensure all content is accurate
• Ensure deliverables are achieved on-time, answer emails and phone calls accurately and efficiently, and provide the highest-level service
• Proven related experience
• Strong communication, organizational, and detail oriented skills