Creative Services Jobs
Creative Assistant and Coordinator
Our client is an innovative, creative and global digital advertising, marketing and public relations agency located in NYC. They know the world is changing fast – what is new one day will need an upgrade the next. Their philosophy is change is the only thing constant but if you can master it, the possibilities are endless. Essentially, they’ve found a way for their clients to successfully find their footing in the digital age. Their company culture is inspiring, welcoming and fun with extremely collaborative and refreshingly inclusive people on their team.
In this role you will be performing administrative tasks and duties for a C-level Executive.
- Manage calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Complete expense reports
- Manage all communication: answer and screen calls, review and categorize incoming email correspondence
- Maintain contact lists and databases
- Some personal assistance as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize
- Willing to work nights and weekend, not the 9-5 mentality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite