Creative Associate - Spanish/ Portuguese Speaking
Our client is an innovative marketing research based advertising company. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as a Creative Associate in the training program. This is a paid internship for three months that will culminate to a full-time position for the right candidate.
• Assist with data and other project management functions, such as survey design and quality assurance
• Build compelling, strategic business cases for clients and provide exceptional client service
• Help with communications, business, design/innovation, and research for client deliverables
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, best practices, and technologies and provide recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in communication design, advertising, marketing, business, or a related field
• Interest and some experience in behavioral science and/or marketing
• Bilingual in Spanish/Portuguese
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite