Our client is seeking an Creative Director with extensive retail, shopper marketing and brand knowledge and experience!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare schedules and manages work flow of department
- Manage the creative team while also being a coach and mentor to both enhance and develop the skillsets of those being managed.
- Ability to communicate design direction to other designers and engineers.
- Must stay ahead of current marketing, design and retail trends and technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of major retailer design requirements and style guides
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Must have excellent communication and professional skills. Outstanding presentation skills to present ideas to clients in a confident and persuasive manner.
- Work with management team to enhance corporate image to include website, print ads and any other marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with sales team at client meetings, either in person or on phone.
- Conceptualize client’s vision at meetings via hand sketches.
- Communicate concepts to design, engineering, and project management teams and lead client’s design direction.
- Perform proactive field research and provide solutions on how clients current and future merchandising initiatives can be improved.
- Must stay current on manufacturing process and materials including any new innovative process or materials available, to also include new trends in technology.
- Successful track record with major cliental.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Four-year degree in related field.
• 10+ years’ experience in POP and retail environment industries.