Are you a creative that is really a big-kid at heart?
Are you looking to grow your career with a leading brand that speaks to the ever-changing entertainment industry?
Then we have the role for you!
Our client – a big name in the entertainment space – is looking to hire a Creative Director for their team.
You will be a big-picture thinker while still keeping track of the little details – creating game-changing, fresh work, high in concept and cohesive in the details!
You are a born leader, someone who can give creative inspiration to junior team members.
You will have years of experience with video content and creating content for broadcast and social.
You will be:
- Someone who wants to raise the bar on the quality of the creative output.
- A process-oriented individual with time management skills as you'll help redefine how the Creative Review process operates.
- A strong communicator as you'll be working closely with the Chief Creative Office and V.P/Executive Producer to ensure objectives are met without compromising creativity
- A natural leader who will elevate the creative talent
- A confident and passionate individual who can help sell ideas to key partners.
You will have:
- 10+ years working within advertising/ content creation
- At least 4-5 years of working within the Toy/ Kids industry
- Experience leading a team of creatives
Send your resume/ portfolio today!