We have a big role to fill!
It's a big job where you'll wear many hats on this lean and mean team.
Please send your resume and link to your work as the first step. Feel free to forward to your network! We pay $$ for referrals.
Relocation package available.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & Communications, the Director of Creative Services is responsible for the execution of brand vision, direction and production of high-quality assets across all mediums
The Director of Creative Services is responsible for maintaining consistent corporate identity and brand standards and visually translating the vision and objectives of the company into the desired impact.
You'll have one direct report, a graphic designer
• Collaborate, conceptualize, create, and design graphic and digital projects for B2B and B2C brands
• Creating response-driven solutions — across all marketing channels — to help achieve company goals and objectives
• Provides strong aesthetic creation, execution, oversight, encouragement and counsel
• Consistently bring forward creative ideas that are fresh, on-brand and strategically relevant
• Research, analyze and produce relevant trending to inform product development
• Develop creative concepts and presentations based on requests from the Marketing and Sales teams
• Collaborate on developing brand standards and guidelines; establish, develop and maintain creative and written standards
• Ability to produce materials for print, web, video, social media and other platforms
• Ensure quality creative content is delivered accurately, on time and on budget
• Responsible for website redesign and updates
• Direct the execution of web product and project launches to ensure efficient processes, consistency of image, experience, overall branding and cross channel integration
• Maintain knowledge of creative marketing trends and best practices
• Traffics projects and ensures workflow continuity to meet project deadlines
• 7+ years of creative + hands on design experience, brand management and management of creative services
• Portfolio that demonstrates superb design skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
• Strong affinity for beauty/fashion industry strongly preferred
• Strong ability to incorporate customer research and business strategy into creative solutions
• Proven ability to develop innovative and effective initial designs, to refine those designs based on feedback and direction, and to remain committed through to the final delivery of each project
• Ability to schedule complex production efforts and control deadlines and deliverables
• Produce consistent results in a fast-paced, evolving environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Established managerial skills that mentor and develop team members and support the company values and standards