Creative Director for boutique firm in Providence, RI
Boutique design firm is looking to hire a Creative Director in Providence, RI.
As Creative Director, you will be directly responsible for the creative growth and development
of our brand design studio.
You will manage, mentor and inspire our small but very talented creative team, and ensure the
consistent delivery of exceptional quality projects and programs for our diverse range of Fortune
1000 to start-up sized clients.
We specialize primarily in the design of CPG programs for big-name brands!
Ideally, you have experience with digital, ux, and app development.If you have experience partnering with App development and digital programmers and coders, that would be a bonus!
You should be great at concepting, designing and presenting high-level client strategies in addition to having a proven success of developing and mentoring design teams!
• Manage, develop and inspire a small but growing design team
• Support sales and marketing with RFP responses, client presentations and creative briefs
• Recruit and hire full and part-time artists
• Direct, evaluate and improve quality of work to ensure all studio creative meets or exceeds
client expectations and achieves scope and budget goals
• Have a deep understanding of production and post-production services and processes in all
• Assign creative teams to ensure the highest quality, most efficient design and production of
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Proven success achieving client creative and business goals simultaneously
• Excellent writing, strategic and presentation skills
• Must be a strategic creative thinker and a great motivator
• Must have excellent proposal and presentation skills to support business development
• A good understanding of client motivations from a business perspective
• Potential for travel. Generally not more than once per month
• Minimum of 8 years of art direction and/or creative direction experience
• Proven management skills
• High-level portfolio showing with-wide ranging creative results for established brands
To apply, please provide link to your portfolio, resume and salary requirements.