Our client is a leading marketing agency with an impressive portfolio of well-known brands and specialize in creative development, video production, and event planning. Their dynamic, revolutionary, and collaborative approach presents one-of-a-kind solutions for top brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing creative concepts in collaboration with the creative team. You would also manage the creative direction for staging and live presentations.
• Develop and execute creative strategies in collaboration with the creative team to communicate the brand’s story and maintain brand and style guidelines
• Oversee the creative direction for staging and live presentations; create visual narrative brand stories to highlight elements across various consumer touch points
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Supervise and mentor creative team; foster a cross-functional collaborative working environment; encourage professional development
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, or related discipline
• Experience with creative staging and live presentation
• Advanced with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite