Digital Marketing Jobs
Creative Director (TikTok)
Our client is a niche creative agency, specialized in spreading joy. Brands come to us to break engagement records and stand out. Much of our work uses original music and dance to bring brand stories to life, with the creative vision of Geoffrey Goldberg, our Chief Creative (and a Broadway performer and director). include Warner Bros, e.l.f. Cosmetics, NYX, Bliss, DSW, Peppa Pig, and Match.com. We make bright and colorful video ads for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. We write original music for brands.
Our client is a tiny team of entrepreneurially-minded people. You’ll be working super closely with the whole team as we pitch & execute digital marketing campaigns across industries. This job is perfect for someone who wants to learn and grow a ton, and have a very wide range of responsibilities. We’re very committed to personal and professional growth.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with account management, creative and production teams to develop and execute holistic social media content plans, with an emphasis on TikTok.
- Develop and manage content calendars for brands’ social media channels to support “always on” content.
- Develop channel copy for bios and post captions, and identify the most relevant hashtags for content.
- Partner with the creative team to ideate on fun, relevant content that ladders up to clients’ overarching social/channel strategies.
- Monitor content performance and develop weekly analytics reports in order to identify & provide key insights, recommendations and track against KPIs.
- Manage the day-to-day flow of content across all touch points and platforms.
- Support content creation to ensure delivery in a prioritized, timely manner while proactively finding opportunities and efficiencies to maximize content opportunities.
- Ensure all content and FTC directions are met, whilst keeping informed and sharing information on updates and changes.
- Help execute social and community management tactics for key product launches, events, activations and help create proactive crisis management programs.
- Regularly analyze the competition and other best-in-class brands to inspire new ideas and executions – especially in new platform innovations.
- Extend position as an industry-thought leader with your insights and analytics.
- 3-8 years of client-facing social media management and/or strategy experience in a creative agency setting.
- Extensive experience managing social media channels
- Experience with and interest in TikTok
- Experience writing social copy (captions!) for a brand
- Passion for delighting clients and going above & beyond
- Super organized, able to manage a ton of things simultaneously
This is a full-time role based in Santa Monica, CA.