Creative Services Jobs
Creative House Seeks Account Executive
Our client is a full service creative shop that is dedicated to storytelling who specialize in production & post production services and also provide creative, design, strategy and digital. Currently looking for an Account Executive on a freelance basis with potential to go full-time.
Details of the Account Executive
Roles/Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
Looking for a resourceful, dependable, personable Account Executive that can provide support with managing client requests and relationships. The ideal candidate will have stellar organizational and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to multi-task. Responsibilities will include
- communicating directly with clients via phone and email
- facilitating various requests as they come in from clients (new projects, revisions to existing videos, scheduling calls/virtual meetings)
- ensuring a smooth communication flow btw our clients and our production & post teams (producers, editors, etc) as it relates to feedback/client needs & requests.
- Also assisting with overall team communication by scheduling agency status meetings to review the current roster of projects
- maintaining the agency calendar
- building presentations for current projects and new business opportunities.
Start date: Within 2-3 weeks
End date: possibility to turn into a permanent role
Must haves of the Account Executive:
Your own computer. MAC preferred.
Program Experience - Microsoft Office - word, excel, google docs.
Strong communication skills
Capability to work remote. This job will start offsite but could potentially turn into a job in the NYC office location down the line.