Creative Operations Manager
Our client is a top luxury beauty brand creating the finest skin care must-haves. Their innovative, natural, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful and healthy every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all creative projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team, and executive director.
- Develop detailed creative project timelines of all creative deliverables across product development, printed materials, in-store merchandising, e-commerce and digital content
- Aide in communication flow within the Creative team by acting as the primary point of contact and support for all active creative projects
- Reconcile and track Creative department budget by assessing, prioritizing and allocating resources based on timing, and brand requirements
- Ensure project briefs are fully complete with cross-channel stakeholders and PD before commencement of work
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ relevant experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OS