Creative Operations Project Manager
We are partnering with our agency client on a contract project management opportunity!
This role is expected to manage the internal communications of the creative development process, drive timelines for optimum output, help resource creative needs for a brand, and manage the workflow throughout the life-cycle of a project. COMs are also responsible for managing overarching schedules, creative development reconciliation. They have full visibility of 360-campaigns from conception through delivery and help keep the Brand Leadership Team focused on priorities, resource needs, and scope throughout.
• Creative problem-solving ability and a sharp attention to detail.
• Thinks clearly under pressure, remaining flexible and managing challenging deadlines/stressful situations.
• Strong organizational skills and capabilities, with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Works as a team player with a positive attitude.
• Proactively drive projects forward while communicating next steps to team members.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; able with the ability to communicate with employees of all levels.
• Owns the internal project schedule and workflow
• Cultivates open communication across all agency disciplines.
• Leads conversations on how to adjust/refine/re-prioritize as creative development shifts, and as well as schedules internal and team creative reviews as needed.
• Tracks all projects with multiple deliverables from a neutral vantage point
• Owns internal project status report document; hosts regular brand status meetings.
• Creates and continuously revises the project schedule, detailing key deadlines for every phase of a project, from creative development and production to media ship dates.
• Facilitates and leads the project kick off meeting, including distributing creative briefs and additional key information to the team.
• Manages concept presentation materials, revisions and internal approvals.
• Ensures projects are completed on time, by allocating talent, orchestrating teams, and leveraging the necessary tools and people to get the work done.
• Partners with other Creative Operations Managers and Creative Resource Managers to get the right team assigned for the creative development required.
• Works closely with producers and other operations managers to reassess and adapt resourcing and casting throughout the creative development process.
• Advocates for operations department agency consistency (through brand/agency project workflows and practices).