Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all creative projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team, and executive director.
• Develop strategies in partnership with team to drive to forecasts and ensure deltas between forecast and supply are clearly communicated and bridged to the wider cross functional and .com teams
• Collaborate with the Sales Operations team in the development of scalable planning tools, processes, and reporting and encourage sharing of best-practice to ensure consistency
• Publish weekly performance metrics that include promotional and affiliate figures. Ensure that promotion financials are fully planned and costed and that inventory will be available
• Ensure that promotion financials are fully planned and costed, and that inventory will be available
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• 1-3 years’ experience in a merchandise planning, analytics, replenishment or, an order management role at a retail company preferably within eCommerce
• Understanding of financial measurements Understanding of supply-chain process
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to all needs while maintaining strong attention to detail
• Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and experience in Netsuite a plus