Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing comprehensive traditional, digital, and social content delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates. You would also be responsible for monitoring and improving the campaign process and ensuring projects are delivered on-time.
• Develop and implement comprehensive traditional, digital, and social content delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates
• Serve as the contact between and liaison between teams including merchandising, marketing, creative, web development, QA, and third-party vendors
• Communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, and production and reporting requirements for all campaign components
• Prepare status reports and hold internal and external status meetings to ensure on-time project delivery
• Partner with vendors and cross-functional teams to gather, track creative assets, confirm usage, and distribute assets
• Monitor project progress and propose solutions for potential risks with internal teams or third-party vendors
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ advertising production experience with image, film, and video across all mediums and platforms
• Expert knowledge of advertising specifications and production processes across traditional, digital, and social formats
• Strong social paid and organic experience