Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing comprehensive traditional, digital, and social content delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates. You would also be responsible for monitoring and improving the campaign process and ensuring projects are delivered on-time.
• Manage the production of creative collateral across the internal studio and ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and within budget
• Work directly with the internal studio to ensure the creative content is aligned with the brand’s story, objectives, and marketing needs
• Oversee video and motion graphics, photography, and front-end developer teams to ensure high quality and consistent delivery
• Develop and implement comprehensive delivery schedules based on milestones and key dates and serve as the contact between teams
• Communicate key deliverables, technical specifications, and production and reporting requirements for all campaign components
• Prepare status reports and hold internal and external status meetings to ensure on-time project delivery
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ studio photography production; beauty industry experience preferred
• Familiar with project tracking software and understanding of the video production process