Creative Production Director
Our client is a well known beauty company dedicated to empowering their customers to feel their most beautiful. They hold an innovative portfolio of international brands and respond to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the development and execution of all aspects of digital packaging projects. You would also maintain strong relationships with production vendors and ensure project deliverables are achieved.
• Oversee the creation and completion of digital packaging mechanicals, including design, typography, and follow-through on all corporate design
• Establish deliverable timelines; track project progress; ensure project target dates are achieved effectively and efficiently
• Manage strong business relationships with vendors; develop and share printing direction overview for vendors to accurately produce projects
• Provide weekly artwork status with US marketing, global marketing, artwork traffic, and development teams; share monthly packaging status with global creative team and US development teams
• Maintain highest quality standards; ensure brand consistency and color management across all projects
• Bachelor’s degree of fine arts or equivalent with an emphasis in design, visual communication, and/or advertising
• 5-7 years of production/print production experience in a corporate environment, design firm, or agency; cosmetics or fashion industry experience preferred
• Understanding of printing and output processes and the production of 4-color photography
• Proficient with Mac and Adobe Creative Suite
•Ability to travel as necessary (35%)