Creative Project Coordinator
Our client - a growing eCommerce company in the Western Suburbs - is looking to bring on a Creative Project Coordinator to their team.
Temp to perm, must be able to be onsite.
• Manage catalog production process and resources for multiple B2B catalogs each year
• Oversee graphic design and image work for production of catalogs and marketing campaigns
• Assist in creating new designs, style sheets and templates across all channels
• Collaborate with product merchandising team on page design and content accuracy
• Proofread catalogs and website for updated copy and images and communicate edits to freelance graphic designers
• Troubleshoot to resolve production issues
• Assist in planning and organizing photo shoots for new product and company events
• assist in developing marketing campaigns across all channels
• Foster and manage positive working relationships with external partners and outside graphic designers
• Monitor and update image database
• Responsible for the design, organization and purchase of company print orders such as business cards, sell sheets and related marketing material
• Monitor and maintain corporate graphic standards across all brands
• College degree in communications, marketing or graphic/web design and in-depth knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
• Enthusiastic, motivated, creative and detailed oriented individual
• Very organized and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently
• Ability to work well under deadline pressure
• Must be flexible, self-motivated, and able to set goals and develop projects
Send your resume today!