Creative Project Manager
Our client, a boutique creative shop has an immediate need for a Creative Project Manager with experience in the non profit and/or B2B space.
You will be an integral part of a small team, and the interface between the client and creative team. The Project Manager (PM) would exemplify the following characteristics:
• Critical thinking Strong ability to synthesize and distribute information and anticipate client needs in order to manage creative projects
• Prioritization and adaptability —Work within fast paced, ever changing deadlines and environments. Ability to shift gears and reprioritize is a must.
• Resourceful — Not sure of the answer? Knowing whom to ask is important, but having the ability to find quick and clever ways to solve a problem on your own is critical.
• Flexible — Be comfortable wearing multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to contribute outside of your job description
• Communication — Ability to read your audience and service clients accordingly
• Organization — Keeping the train running smoothly and on time.
• Oversee printing, email marketing and web projects in conjunction with the Creative Director
• Review work for quality and accuracy
• Present marketing/design work and strategies to clients
• Assist in proposal creation
• Serve as the main point of contact for the clients, providing project updates, etc.
• Develop and maintain schedules and budgets, and provide clear communication both to the client and internal team
• 2-3 years of previous project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Professional manner and excellent work ethic
Send your resume today!
“24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”