Creative Project Manager
Our client is a specialty retailer creating popular gourmet teas and accessories to enjoy all year round. With their natural, diverse, and high-quality teas, you can enjoy every sip in pure relaxation.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of creative projects and ensuring deliverables are achieved on-time. You would also serve as the key contact for cross-functional teams, such as marketing strategy, creative, and production.
• Review, edit, and manage all creative requests; ensure projects have an established strategic plan and objectives
• Traffic all creative projects across all departments work flow; oversee project schedule, execution, and efficient workflow process
• Implement timelines, confirm efficient project delegation, and follow-up with necessary team members to ensure on-time delivery
• Oversee creative projects and ensure accuracy; maintain brand guidelines and confirm projects are approved by appropriate parties
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including digital, production, e-commerce, product design, and creative
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ project management or marketing experience
• Strong storytelling and copywriting skills