Creative Project Manager
Our client is a well-known beauty brand, offering beautiful cosmetics and skincare products. Their natural, innovative, and high-quality products make it effortless to create any glamorous beauty look while enjoying the freshest ingredients.
In this highly visible position, you would direct project teams and manage product launch timelines, sampling programs, ongoing development, and seasonal fixture updates.
• Create and execute timelines by identifying and monitoring the overall project plan, task dependencies, milestones, required resources, ETAs, and critical paths; update timelines as necessary to achieve requirements and performance objectives
• Drive all aspects of the development process from beginning to end; resolve any timeline issues efficiently and effectively that may arise; establish plans to correct missed deliverables
• Provide guidance for drop in programs to ensure delivery of innovative products in a short time period; present strategic recommendations to continually enhance procedure and results
• Direct team for timeline review and negotiation; confirm information accurately reflects overall project status; direct project team meetings and ad hoc meetings to resolve any urgent concerns
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including product development, packaging, operations, regulatory, retail marketing, marketing, and creative
• Identify, monitor, and share all critical issues and risks with necessary partners; drive actionable steps to move programs forward
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years product development and/or project management experience in cosmetics or personal care industry
• Proficient with MS Project or comparable software
• Possess in-depth knowledge of product development lifecycle