Creative Project Manager
Our client is a renowned design agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach creates revolutionary work across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
- Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan by identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
- Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
- Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities and review the project schedule with upper management and staff
- Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion and create records to document project activities
- Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards and establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
- Improve production workflow by establishing best practices to drive productivity and improve the quality of the creative output
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ project management experience
- Experienced in moderating meetings and strong multi-person collaboration