Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for sourcing and identifying candidates and implementing creative sourcing techniques. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with business leaders and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement creative and innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
• Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years’ lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably mix of agency, search firm, and in-house experience
• Ability to build strong customer relationships in a global environment