Content & Copywriting
Creative Services Writer II
Our client, a leading healthcare brand, is looking for a talented Creative Services Writer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be well versed in creating campaigns, brand guidelines, pitch decks, writing sales pitches and does fabulously under high pressure situations.
Skilled and talented writer to create communications and lead production projects that will deliver both engaging and memorable messages in the most persuasive and effective manner possible, in a broad spectrum of disciplines: print, radio, direct mail, interactive etc. Must be able to translate strategic direction into powerful communications. As a member of the creative team help craft innovative, creative concepts for advertising and other campaigns that align with brand strategy.
* Work as team member with copywriters and Marcom staff (project manager)
* Assists the Production Manager in guiding projects to completion
* Collaborates with all internal departments to create enticing and innovative collateral
* Develops, implements, and communicates consistent style and production guidelines that address, adhere and expand upon existing brand specifications
* Provides direction and/or assistance to other staff members when required.
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies
* Four-year degree in Communications, English, Journalism and/or related field, six years of professional writing experience including at least three years of advertising agency writing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Accomplished at writing copy for a variety of media, print, broadcast and online.
* Ability to write strong copy that is creative, energetic and at times unconventional…creating pictures with words
* The ability to support a corporate message with flair, imagination and creativity
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Able to maintain and manage multiple projects in different stages and ability to rearrange priorities as needed.
* Understanding of marketing , print advertising and internet advertising.