Our client, a creative agency on the westside is looking for a Creative Strategist. This is a temp to hire or fulltime role onsite for the right person.
The ideal candidate has experience in entertainment strategy, specifically in television, multicultural experience is a big plus. Reporting to the Director of Creative Strategy, the Creative Strategist will be in charge of strategy, relationships, and commercialization of the agency portfolio.
This role also serves as an integral part of the Creative Team, helping to dream up new ways to share our clients' stories across a whole host of digital and social channels. This is a client-facing role which also heavily collaborates with our internal Social, Public Relations, Influencer, and Experiential Teams.
- Work closely with the Director of Creative Strategy to develop ground-breaking creative frameworks that are the foundation of social, PR, experiential and influencer initiatives
- Must hold a deep knowledge and understanding of tech, culture, entertainment, business and social media trends and be able to translate and apply this knowledge into actionable strategies for our clients
- Research and analyze cultural, market and industry insights that inform creative concepts and strategies Analyze performance metrics to identify opportunities for growth
- Effectively research and write persuasive proposals, sales marketing materials, client presentations and more.
- Leverage insights to create unique stories across various types of media
- Develop high-level, multi-platform strategic campaigns for clients
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with the creative team
- Collaborate with the creative production team and support the execution of partnership projects from ideation through completion
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute various content platforms, video campaigns, as well as text series
- Collaborate with other internal departments such as Social Media, Experiential, Influencer and Public Relations teams to develop pitch decks
- Write detailed pitches illustrating brainstormed concepts to be included in pitch decks Attend pitch meetings with clients to gain new business
- Develop internal/external briefs from client RFPs into an agency brief Successfully navigate client and agency relationships
- Work with production team to execute content programs to meet deadlines
- 2-4 years solid experience in creative writing, video development, strategy, social media, or other creative fields.
- Advertising/Brand, Branded Content, or Editorial writing experience within an agency setting
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research experience including, but not limited to multicultural research, focus groups, and interviews to ascertain insights
- Self-directed strategist with outstanding writing and editing abilities
- Ability to create stunning presentations for clients At ease presenting and brainstorming creative ideas in a client-facing setting.
- Quick thinking and resourceful, with the capability to prioritize and be held accountable for multiple projects with fast turnarounds.
- Highly organized and with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong familiarity with all major social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong familiarity with Google Slides and Keynote Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML a plus
- Experience applying tech, culture, entertainment, business and social media trends into creative solutions
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to leverage insights to draw sound conclusions and recommendations.
Send your resume today!