Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled products connecting individuals to cutting-edge digital experiences. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Creative Strategist, you would be responsible for partnering with copywriting creative strategist to take briefs and turn them into big, original, culturally vibrant ideas.
• Partner with copywriting creative strategist to take briefs and turn them into big, original, culturally vibrant ideas
• Execute and shepherd art direction from concept and executive buy-in through all stages of creative development, production and post-production—ensuring faithful execution, quality, and brand consistency all the way
• Execute across a wide range of output, from the big one-off campaigns, to the tactical everyday deliverables;
• Collaborate with cross-functional and global team members and outside partners, building consensus, understanding, and cooperative working relationships
• Ensure projects are completed on time, with an exceptional level of quality; Seek to push the brand and our marketing practice into new media, experimenting, testing and tracking.
• 3-5 years of art direction experience at a creative or internal agency
• Strong conceptual and visual storytelling talent
• Proven experience developing creative ideas across digital and traditional media
• A strong portfolio of original advertising and brand engagement work, including digital, video, and new media
• Understanding of creative considerations across print, website, mobile, online advertising, social media, and video
• Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator