Creative Services Jobs
Fast-growing media & entertainment company building iconic, identity-based brands that connect with millions every day. Fresh off their latest funding round, they are now accelerating hiring and looking for exceptional talent to grow with us!
- Liaise between the editorial team and the advertising team, conceiving and managing built-if-sold native and branded content franchises across owned channels
- Use data of our key brands to turn cultural and audience insights into innovative, never-been-done-before custom branded content opportunities for brand partners
- Consult with brand partnerships and sales team to identify the best content strategy for each program, including program architecture, tactic and channel mix, and program rollout cadence
- Identify opportunities to flesh out pitches and assign, collaborate, and edit writers, designers, and developers to ideate and create channel-specific tactics. Tactics may include but are not limited to video, social media, articles, banners, websites, podcasts to support pitches and bring campaign ideas to life
- Organize, store and track pitch presentations by category, client, and KPI so that they are easily retrievable for future pitch inspiration
- Collaborate with the audience development team on shared initiatives on an ad hoc basis
- Research and share editorial, content, and product consumption trends and insights to inform content program pitches and sold programs
- Be a thought leader by visualizing and packaging content concepts into a presentation format, including giving direction on imagery, typography, iconography for comp purposes.
- Represent in-house agency and/or editorial brands in meetings with internal and external clients and agencies, and present ideas and content program pitches in a clear, concise, and engaging way
- 3 to 5+ years of digital advertising and branded content development for advertisers at agency, brand or publisher experience
- Experience with audience insights and development, branded content, commercials, social media
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a startup environment.
- Ability to work remotely and responsive during East Coast working hours
- A self-starter mentality with an ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Storytelling and communications experience
- Problem solver who approaches challenges with solutions
- Ability to learn and self-train as technology evolves