Creative Team Manager
Title: Creative Team Manager
Location: Newtown Square
Rate: up to 90k (DOE) + bonus
- 5+ years’ agency experience (or in-house creative group)
- 5+ years’ experience managing a team with concrete examples of leadership, motivation, and conflict resolution
- Creative portfolio for review
Client Overview: Our client isa well-known luxury travel agency presenting award-winning experiences atsun-soaked destinations like no other. With their high-end, convenient, andefficient approach, it's never been easier to enjoy every lavish experience ofyour vacation.
Position Overview: Our client is looking for amanager to lead their creative team in achieving company objectives andperformance goals.
- Partner with Operations team to determine schedules, prioritize projects and assign resources.
- Oversee and manage creative team projects from concept to completion, adhering to workflow processes to meet deadline, budgeting, production, and brand standards
- Inspire and lead team through mentorship and quality control management.
- Transform objectives into creative and viable strategies to support business initiatives while staying abreast of industry trends and related technologies.
- Industry-related experience (Travel/Hotel/Hospitality)
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Skilled communication, presentation, problem-solving, project management, organization and strategic thinking.
- Must work well under pressure with ability to adhere to fluctuating deadlines