Creative Services Jobs
Creative Technologist/Full Stack Developer (Mobile Apps + Cloud Software) - DIRECT HIRE!
Our client – a boutique digital agency -- is looking for a Creative Technologist with Full Stack Development skills to join their team in a full time position. They are located in Korea Town, but this is an offsite/remote role.
We have up to $120K for the position, but if you are looking for a more, please submit your information and salary requirements and we can see if there is room to negotiate.
If you are available and this is the right fit, please apply with your UPDATED resume and salary requirements. If not the right role for you, please send a referral! We offer a referral bonus of $200 for the right candidate that gets placed in the role.
Additional job details below.
- Drive strategy and vision for architecture and execution.
- Define cross-cloud approach (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and direct technology selection, including use of content management systems (Headless Hybrid, Node.js, WordPress, Drupal) for each client.
- Execute when necessary with production-quality coding skills in several programming languages and frameworks (Python, PHP, React, Vue preferred or Scala, C++, Java, Ruby, Angular).
- Recommend and implement third-party integrations for CRM, e-commerce and others.
- Drive Agile software development practices (Scrum, Kanban) internally and with external vendors
- Hire, onboard and manage internal talent as well as a roster of external vendors.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years building robust custom websites and/or user facing mobile applications
- A proven ability to build (source, interview and vet) and lead engineering teams
- A strong understanding of the best agile methodologies and when to use them
- Expert level knowledge with at least Python or PHP
- Expert knowledge with at least one widely used front-end web framework e.g. React, Vue, Angular
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of AWS or a similar cloud infrastructure platform i.e. managing a EC2 instances, setting up a load balancer, orchestrating docker services, and managing S3
- An eye for design and user experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum
- In-depth understanding of digital landscape from either agency, sales, or product management perspective
- Excellent time management/project management skills, with ability to manage detail work and communicate project status effectively to all levels
The Bottom Line
- We are a design and user experience led agency and are looking for the third leg of our stool, a driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial development expert.
- The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience working as a team member but is now ready to lead.
- You are a self-starter and above all a problem solver.
- You can speak in plain language about tech to our team and our clients and are deeply capable of talking tech to IT managers on the client side and our offshore vendors.
- This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial soul to create something of your own from the ground up.