Leading Womens Apparel Brand based in Orange County is currently looking for a Credit Manager to join their team!
We are looking for an experienced Credit/Collection Manager who will be responsible for managing the Account Receivable process from start to finish, including onboarding new accounts in accordance with credit policy.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for new Customer set-up into the ERP including updating and maintaining the Customer Master files and resale certificates.
• Release COD’s, domestic in-house, and international orders – overall responsibility for monitoring monthly credit hold report
• Prepare statements for international/prepay accounts, collect from these accounts and authorize shipment
• Work with Factor to release factored orders – assist in collections and facilitating communication between FACTOR and factored customers
• Answer to general credit related questions from accounts, sales reps, and customer service (as necessary)
• Post credit card transactions and wire transfers in Full Circle
• Manage the invoicing process to generate timely and accurate customer invoices
• Monitor the process of customer payments including checks, wire transfers, ACH, credit cards, and chargebacks
• Review AR aging report and implements processes to reduce receivables and maintain collections list & communicate with past due accounts
• Run commissions report and submit check run amounts to A/P
• Head weekly credit meetings with customer service
• Represent the company at Riemer credit meetings
• Overview of Accounts Receivable and monthly maintenance of the aging.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Required qualifications: Credit experience in the apparel industry. Factoring experience and charge-backs is a plus.
• Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree, Finance/Accounting is preferred
• Minimum experience required: Three to four years-experience in accounts receivable/credit
• Skills required:
o Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
o Highly organized individual with ability to manage and delegate tasks.
o Customer service skills are a must. Strong communication skills required.
o Analytical individual with keen attention to detail and effective decision making skills.
o Team player and ability to work under pressure.
o Full Circle experience a plus.