Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is an iconic accessories brand creating the most luxurious and fashion-forward shoes, bags, and accessories. Their on-trend, innovative, and high-end approach makes it effortless to be best dressed for every occasion.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating and executing CRM strategies in partnership with the global headquarters and the US retail team. You would also be responsible for all aspects of CRM, including analysis, list pulling, data compliancy, and reporting.
• Oversee all aspects of CRM to support activities in sales channels, such as brand brochure, consultation book, and CRM counter materials
• Implement KPI’s aligned with global directive; evaluate data to continually enhance marketing programs
• Collaborate with the retail to team to identify customer behaviors and produce customized client lists for clienteling
• Distribute data to necessary internal and external partners and ensure campaigns are on-time, effective, and within budget
• Develop campaign segmentation and understand consumer behavior; provide opportunities for growth, including lapsed clients, buying patterns, and top spending clients
• Establish personalized brand experiences for VIP clients and build strong relationships to present key services and drive acquisition
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing
• 2+ years’ CRM/direct marketing experience in a multichannel luxury environment
• Experience managing CRM programs and data
• Proficient with POS reporting systems and analysis tools