CRM and Lifetime Value Manager
Our client is looking for a CRM and Lifetime Value Manager to join their team.
- Build and manage a targeted, comprehensive CRM and Life Value strategy to drive incremental conversions and revenue from our existing customer base
- Develop concepts to maximize customer retention and growth
- Implement a creative and data-driven process to re-engage customers and increase conversion rates
- Deploy A/B tests to extract maximum ROI from post-purchase marketing communications
- Identify customer cohorts to build out and segment automations and lifecycle flows with personalized and relevant content
- Collaborate with the email marketing and retention team to drive Life Value in our various customer engagement channels, including email, SMS, chat, messenger, and ideate new campaigns and promotional ideas to continuously grow brand impact and company revenue
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns for onboarding flows, retention, risk of lapsing emails, and winback strategies
- Work with other departments to develop and execute consumer marketing plans and initiatives to optimize product, pricing, promotion, and channels incorporating CRM insights
- Collect and analyze data to support key insights across the customer journey including: retention, repeat purchase rates, lifetime value, and AOV Identify and define the key KPIs that will be measured to track, optimize, and grow our Lifetime Value efforts
- Work with analytics team to develop and maintain customer Lifetime Value dashboards and reporting for the company
- Develop customer segments to integrate into lifecycle flows through personalized content, our referral program, landing page creation, promotions, collaborations with our influencer department, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Liberal Arts field or 3+ years of equivalent experience.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects, and execute campaigns efficiently and within tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills with a deep understanding of the importance of storytelling.
- Experience producing conversion driving digital content.
- Strong project management and organizational skills as well as a strategic mindset.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Confidence to think out of the box and experiment with new ideas or projects.
- Takes complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects.
Send your resume today!