CRM and Loyalty Manager
Our client is a well-known beauty company, specializing in hair and body treatments. Their luxurious, revolutionary, and dynamic approach presents one-of-a-kind products to transform women’s lives across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the brand’s online growth by maximizing customer lifetime value and driving profitable customer loyalty. You would also be responsible for developing and implementing strategic initiatives for CRM and the loyalty program.
• Oversee all aspects of the online loyalty program, including development and execution to drive
membership growth, increased engagement, retention, and profitability
• Identify and implement CRM and loyalty strategic plans; direct CRM development, CRM program, and activations implementation
• Develop lifecycle marketing and segmentation strategies to identify valuable consumers and opportunities that drive increased engagement and revenue
• Track database marketing analytics and evaluate data to deliver insights that drive repeat and retention
• Create and execute email, push marketing, and communications strategies for promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and rewards-focused campaigns
• Partner with the E-Commerce and creative teams to develop the content plan; establish
digital initiatives and the promo calendar across email communications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital, or new media
• 5+ years’ digital media/e-commerce experience/email marketing experience
• Experience working with loyalty programs and within a CRM platform