CRM Associate (Beauty)
The CRM Associate will be responsible for optimizing the email and SMS programs for maximum performance, analytics, reporting and testing. This role oversees day-to-day execution of email marketing and SMS campaigns – from ideation, calendar management, implementation, deployment, constant testing and optimization. They will work closely with DTC management and key stakeholders in Creative, Marketing, technology vendors and more to ensure timely delivery of CRM campaigns and related site assets.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute, maintain and develop email marketing and SMS campaigns. Manage campaign set-up, deployment, campaign segmentation, testing and prioritization.
- Build and manage retention marketing monthly and annual calendars to ensure that all campaigns are created, updated, and scheduled.
- Support campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle (transactional, acquisition, post-purchase, and engagement campaigns)
- Test and QA campaigns. Approve all sends/automations before scheduling.
- Manage regular reporting and analytics for program performance, A/B tests and other ad-hoc requests, overseeing the interpretation of email data, including developing actionable insights for new drip campaigns, content development, and product enhancements
- Assist in managing digital content, promotions, calendars, planning and briefing as needed
- 2-3 years of experience working in email marketing, including content building, segmentation, AB testing, and campaign automation
- Experience in retail/DTC in the Beauty industry
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar; experience with Shopify+ a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to clearly summarize key learnings and recommendations from raw data
- Resourceful self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail, effective communications skills, and excellent time management abilities
- Klayvio platform and SMS experience a plus
- HTML understanding preferred