CRM Campaign Analyst
Our client is a well-known company featuring an extensive portfolio of iconic retailers across the globe. Their innovative, on-trend, and contemporary approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for analyzing campaigns and presenting key findings. You would also be responsible for streamlining processes and working with IT.
• Generate reports and conduct customer analysis based on demographic, behavioral, and migration trends
• Gather financial, demographic, and sales history information, campaign lists, and post campaign analysis to support marketing and CRM initiatives
• Streamline and automate processes, mange project status and timeline, define project scope, and communicate status
• Track customer campaigns and measure campaign performance by response, ROI, or other business objectives
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT for database maintenance and restructure
• Bachelor's degree in the field of business, statistics, economics, social sciences, or related field
• Proficient with SQL, SAS / PL-SQL, and/or Excel / VBA macro
• Strong knowledge of Oracle, MS SQL, and other database products